These beautiful brown eyes have witnessed things no child should ever see. Just two years ago she watched as her father set her mother on fire. With her younger sister huddled closely next to her, Gaythari sat in her village hut for two days next to her mother’s body. Finally a neighbor found them. Now her eyes reflect the joy of being restored through the dependable love and care provided in the home of one of our orphanage partners in Chennai, India. Gaythari's and her sister’s somber heartaches have faded. read more ›
Pretty simple, really. Tell us how many bowls you need (they’re free!) and when you want them. We’ll ship you the bowls for the date you specify. Then you do the following:
- Give the bowls out to your group.
- Announce a gathering date. (4-6 weeks after start date)
- Inspire everyone to fill their bowls.
- Collect the bowls on the gathering date.
- Break ’em open and add everything up.
- Submit funds here or send a check with the return slip.